martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

TAG 15 PHOTOS

¡¡Hola BELLEZAS!!


I'm going to upload a photo tag today!
What will this tag deal with? It's about 15 questions they ask and I upload the photo
So why do not we start now?

  1. Photo that makes you sad. (I do not have any picture)
  2. Photo that makes you happy
  3. Whatsaap photo
  4. Picture of a friend of yours trat is wrong
  5. Favorite Selfie
  6. Favorite photo
  7. Photo with your friend:
  8. Photo with your family:
  9. Photo of a party:
  10. Favorite photo with a friends:
  11. Photo of someone special
  12. Photo of your last trip
  13. Photo with your partner:
  14. Last picture you've uploaded on instagram.
  15. Favorite photo with your cousins.
    
    
    6.
    10.


    3.

    15.

    12.

    11.

    7.
    8.



    14.

    13.
    5.

    4.
    2.





9.














¡¡Muchos 😘 BELLEZAS!

6 comentarios:

  1. Very beautiful photos!!
    I remember your photo of our last trip to Madrid! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahaha, yes, there are many good moments in Madrid to remember, like the Puerta de Alcalà, do you remember? What a show we did haha, one kiss :)

      Eliminar
  2. Hello,
    I really like the photos you've put in this post.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oooh, the number 6 is a lovely picture. I love it!! :)))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I'm in love with this photo, I watch it every minute!

      Eliminar
  4. Very nice tag, now I know which are your most important pictures.

    ResponderEliminar