martes, 6 de junio de 2017

QUE PREFIERES? TAG

¡¡Hola BELLEZAS!!

There is little left to finish the course and finish this blog, ¡I really feel sorry!
This entry will be about what I prefer, whether to go to the beach or the mountains, things like that
Let's start? There will be 10 questions and I will answer them.
  1. Do you prefer to use only eye makeup or face makeup?
    I prefer to use the face, because that way I can cover the grains and sometimes dark circles
  2.  Would you like to cut off all your hair or never cut it again?
    I prefer never to cut it again, I do not like to make a big cut, I'm very jealous of my hair, and I cut my toes only a long time.
  3. Do you prefer to wear clothes that are too big for you or too small?
    I prefer to wear bigger clothes, since I really like to wear wide t-shirts
  4. If they gave you 1000 euros you would spend on clothes or makeup?
    This clear, and without hesitation, in makeup, I am a fan of makeup
  5. Do you ever refill your eyebrows or fill them with a permanent?
    Never to refill my eyebrows, is more I have never done, if I have those eyebrows so they stay
  6. Would you rather just use MAC or be able to use multiple brands except MAC?
    Use other brands, really MAC I do not like much, I prefer to use several brands, and I think there are brands that are better than MAC
  7. Do you prefer to get rid of your favorite lip or eye product?
    Of the eyes No doubt, I do not take my lipstick, favorites or favorites
  8. Do you prefer to go out with hair trimmed and without make-up or with unpainted hair and makeup?
    Hair without makeup and makeup, I do not go party without a little makeup
  9. Would you rather always wear the same makeup or never wear makeup?
    I always use the same makeup, it is rare that I change the brands I have, I have to like little to change my makeup
  10. Would you rather always wear shiny or dark nails?Is a rare thing, since the dark ones I use them in winter and the bright ones in summer, but I prefer bright 
And that has been everything for today, see you at the next entry!
 
¡¡Muchos 😘 BELLEZAS!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Antonia!! The truth is that a shame is because finishing the course and this blog. I just think that your with the cutting of hair. I don't make me much, only on special occasions, but if you need some advice I was who ordered it.
    Kiss!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hiii Antonia!! i asnwer your questions:
    1. Only eye make up
    2. I cut my hair a couple times every year to keep hair healthy
    3. I like comfortable and appropriate clothes for every occasion
    4. I spend this money in clothes before make up.
    5. Never
    6. Several brands.
    7. Of neither
    8. I prefer to go out with both options ;))
    9. It depends of the moment, but if I like tu use the same make up, normally
    10. I like both, depends of the moment

    One kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, this entry is very interesting, since you realize what your tastes and hobbies are. I hope everything goes well. Bye

    ResponderEliminar