viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017

FERIA DE ABRIL

¡¡Hola BELLEZAS!!

Sorry for having abandoned my blog !!

I have been sick, with a belly virus, But I'm already here again and with great desire to carry on.

Last weekend, in Cala d'Or there was an April Fair, and I went to see it with my friends. And we recorded a video with a bit of what we did.

¡¡YEEEEES !! Finally I have uploaded a video to the channel, (made with the mobile but good lol)

And that, I hope you like it. This weekend I will try to make another one with my friends, since this weekend that there is already a verbena in s'Horta and we will show you a little what we do!




¡¡Muchos 😘 BELLEZAS!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello,
    I like the flamenco dress I did not know there was an April party in Cala d'Or.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't belive it, Oh my god Claudia. After this, I can't See you the same form hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahaha, Claudia was very beautiful, you'll tell her when you see her! one kiis :)

      Eliminar